Policies and Procedures
At Missionaries of Grace Ministries we share a common bond. All are members of the body of Christ and, as such, our workdays are governed by the following biblical principles:
- Honor the Bible as the standard by which we evaluate all belief, instruction, policy and practice (2 Timothy 3:16).
- Remain true to our statement of faith (2 Timothy 1:13).
- Reflect a well-rounded approach to doctrinal emphasis (Acts 20:27).
Qualifications of Leadership
- Select servant leaders of evident ability and character (1 Timothy 3:1-13).
Spiritual Resources and Commitment
- Stay in close fellowship with the Lord Jesus Christ (Revelations 2:4).
- Rely on the Lord's wisdom and strength rather than trying to do it on your own (Galatians 2:20: 3:3).
- Show a consistent pattern of behavior that distinguishes us as the Lord's people (1 Peter l:14-15).
- Always trust in God and do what is right (1 Peter 3:16).
Concern for Those We Serve
- Provide the kind of personal, prompt, and practical attention that we would want for ourselves. (2 Corinthians 4:5, 15).
- Speak the truth in love. Avoid being unnecessarily offensive (2 Timothy 2:24).
- Cultivate an open an honest relationship with those who respond to our efforts (2 Corinthians 4:2).
- Be sensitive to all relationships and spheres of influence, including vendors, visitors, neighbors, community and government (Romans 13:7-8).
Concern for Co-Workers
- Recognize the individual worth and the personal interests of those with whom you work (Philippians 2:1-4).
Quality of Service
- Strive for quality of workmanship and presentation that will dignify, strengthen, and enhance our message (1Corinthians 4:2).
- Be faithful stewards of every resource entrusted to us (1 Corinthians 4:2).
Character of Service
- Increase and decrease outreach as funds are available. Avoid indebtedness (Romans13:8).
- Never make our organizational survival the dominant motive for decisions (Philippians 1:19-26).
- Avoid self-congratulation (Proverbs 27:2).
Relationship to Other Ministries
- Recognize and respect what the Lord is doing through others individuals and organizations (1 Corinthians 1:10-13).
- Avoid any affiliation that would compromise our purpose or weaken our effectiveness (2 Corinthians 6:14).
- Conduct our ministry in a way that supports and complements the local church (Ephesians 4:1-7).
At Missionaries of Grace Ministries our desire is to live within its means, to avoid waste, and to recognize the sacrifice and joy each financial gift represents. To insure that Missionaries of Grace Ministries resources are accessible to all, we distribute Bibles, Trinity Inside newsletters, devotional books and clothes at no cost or obligation.
We are committed to the following:
- Integrity in both finance and doctrine.
- Overseen by a Board of Directors that is comprised of independent members not employed by Missionaries of Grace Ministries.
- Annual audits by an independent certified public accounting firm.
- Avoidance of any conflict of interest that would compromise Missionaries of Grace Ministries.
We are grateful for the support given by those who share our mission. Many people, making even the smallest of donations, enable us to reach others with the life-changing wisdom of God's love, mercy, and perfect forgiveness.
In some cases, our friends designate portions of their estates in their wills to Missionaries of Grace Ministries to help continue the work for the Lord. While we as an organization believe that God's people should give first priority and consideration to their own families and local churches, we are thankful for the significant help that comes through planned, future giving.
Another portion of Missionaries of Grace Ministries support comes from friends of the ministry who arrange for an annuity. In an annuity, funds are placed in a trust and fixed-interest payments are made for life to the annuitant. The annuitant also receives a one-time tax deduction. Upon the annuitant's death, the remaining balance in the account is transferred to Missionaries of Grace Ministries.